Re: Problem when temp_tablespace get full?

From: Daniel Begin <jfd553(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: "'David G(dot) Johnston'" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Problem when temp_tablespace get full?
Date: 2015-06-03 17:00:06
Lists: pgsql-general

Sorry, my question might not have been clear…

I set myself the temp_tablespace to that location but did not expect the drive could get full;

Multiple factors may have caused the drive to turn off (not necessarily postgresql);

So, if that temp_tablespace gets full, how postgresql will react/manage the situation?

Daniel