Which variant to choose?

From: RP Khare <passionate_programmer(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Which variant to choose?
Date: 2010-10-30 06:56:04
Lists: pgsql-general

I want to use PostgreSQL for my standalone .NET
Windows application. I downloaded PostgreSQL Advanced Server from
EnterpriseDB's website and it is very smooth. The GUI also very good.
But I suspect how along EnterpriseDB will support it.

The second option is to download from postgresql.org.

I want an edition that lasts long and I can easily upgrade it to
future versions without any problems and it must work smoothly with
.NET. It must also integrate seemlessly with third-party reporting tools.