Hi

From: Edilberto Arteaga Lopez <edi5_es(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Hi
Date: 2010-12-01 10:15:48
Lists: pgsql-es-ayuda

Hi,

How are you doing? Sorry I didn't inform you about my travelling to Spain for a program, I'm presently in Madrid and I'm having some difficulties here because I misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where I'm putting up. My money, and other valuable things were kept in it. I need you to do me a favor, please assist me with a loan of $2,000 USD, to sort out my hotel bills and to get myself back home. I will appreciate whatever you can afford to assist me with. I'll Pay the money back to you on my return. let me know if you can be of any help as soon as possible.

Regards,
Edilberto