Re: Problem with cygipc __getreent

From: Seth Rubin <srubin(at)thoughtprocess(dot)com>
To: Pgsql-Cygwin <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: crobinsonusa(at)earthlink(dot)net
Subject: Re: Problem with cygipc __getreent
Date: 2003-07-22 11:28:16
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

I'm running the combo below (Cygwin 1.3.22-1, Postgresql 7.3.3-1)
successfully on my XP Home pc using cygipc 1.14-1, which I downloaded from
http://www.neuro.gatech.edu/users/cwilson/cygutils/cygipc/index.htm per
directions in the README
(if that link doesn't work, you can try
http://www.tishler.net/jason/software/cygipc/)

It's my understanding that cygipc's always been a kind of "off to the side"
kind of thing whose first cygwin incarnation is v2.0 (which is still under
construction). In other words, you probably need to get and use 1.14-1
until 2.0 is in better shape.

-- Seth Rubin
ThoughtProcess Technology LLC