Re: ERROR: relative path not allowed for COPY to file

From: "Katona, Steve" <SKatona(at)begavalley(dot)nsw(dot)gov(dot)au>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Michael Shapiro" <mshapiro51(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: ERROR: relative path not allowed for COPY to file
Date: 2013-02-15 03:14:56
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

I have noticed that I receive a warning when opening a psql console from
pgAdmin III.

Console code page (850) differs from Windows code page
(1252)

8-bit characters might not work correctly. See psql
reference

Page "Notes for Windows users" for details.

Could this be contributing to my problem?

Cheers

Steven