Re: Need default password for the user "sa"

From: "Janardhanachari, Jagadeesha" <Jagadeesha(dot)Janardhanachari(at)fmr(dot)com>
To: "Pavel Stehule" <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Need default password for the user "sa"
Date: 2008-08-25 14:17:49
Lists: pgsql-bugs

What is the password for postgres ?

_______________________________________
Jagu
Fidelity Business Services India.
Mobile: 9900540134
Direct : 40334528
Voip : 8-658-1596

Any comments or statements made in this email are not necessarily those
of Fidelity Business Services India Pvt. Ltd. or any of the Fidelity
Investments group companies. The information transmitted is intended
confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received this in
error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer. All e-mails sent from or to Fidelity Business Services India
Pvt. Ltd. may be subject to our monitoring procedures