Access - can't close Form

From: "E(dot) Zorn (RDG-rational)" <edv(at)rdg-rational(dot)de>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Access - can't close Form
Date: 2003-09-29 15:31:08
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,
i use Access as a frontend via ODBC to an Linux-based postgresql.

I have a problem in a form where I use a lot of subforms. In some
cases ( i couldn't detect when - but I really try to) the form and Access
hangs.

The only way to close the form is to close Access via "cross" (upper right
corner).
If I try then to view once again the form I get the following error message:
"Sie konnen diese Aktion momentan nicht ausfuhren" means : "You counldn't do
this now".

Has anybody an idea - why this is hanging or where i can start to debug.

-Elmar