Tsearch2 - Error using tsquery object in GROUP BBY queries

From: Henrik Zagerholm <henke(at)mac(dot)se>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Tsearch2 - Error using tsquery object in GROUP BBY queries
Date: 2006-12-01 08:18:30
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello list,

I've set up tsearch2 to handle full-text searches (obviously :)).

I have a problem I can't find a solution to and it feels its tsquery
objects fault.

The query I'm executing has a GROUP BY clause and because I'm using
the headline function I need my tsquery object in the SELECT clause
and therefor also in the GROUP BY clause.
BUT when executing the query I get the following error. -> "could not
identify an ordering operator for type tsquery"

How do I solve this?

Regards,
Henrik