jdbc

From: Ebrahim Ahmed <EbrahimA(at)elcym(dot)co(dot)za>
To: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: jdbc
Date: 2002-02-18 06:56:53
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi ,
Im given a task of creating a database, and a connection to it via jdbc! ,
i've created the database with the col, id,lastname, password, now i need to
create the application which will interact with this database. Im totally
lost in this as this is new to me! please can u help or advise me on what to
do! Ive created an html page with the following Last name and password
fields with a submit button.

<<...OLE_Obj...>>
Ebrahim Ahmed
Software Development
1 Samrand Ave
Samrand Industrial & Commercial Park
Centurion
0157
South Africa

Office: +27(0) 12 677 6334
Fax: +27(0) 12 677 6677
Mobile: +27(0) 83 488 3838

Email: ebrahima(at)elcym(dot)co(dot)za

  • Re: jdbc at 2002-03-03 00:43:04 from John Oakes