Need to repair Database

From: "Jurado, Hector R(dot)" <hrjurado(at)cooperstandard(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Need to repair Database
Date: 2006-10-18 14:34:19
Lists: pgsql-admin

We use a program that uses GPG file extension, now when the application
try to call the database it responds that the database is corrupt.
Which tool I could use to repair it? Normally I need to get old backup
and all my new data is lost, the problem begin when some user close the
program improperly.

Thanks
Hector