bytea_output

From: "Mark Watson" <mark(dot)watson(at)jurisconcept(dot)ca>
To: <pgsql-testers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: bytea_output
Date: 2010-08-06 12:53:21
Lists: pgsql-testers

Hello testers,

I have installed 9.0 beta 4 using the one click installer for windows 32 bit
and running under Vista and used the default install directories. I noticed
that bytea output was in hex using my client application and also using
pgAdmin 1.12.0 beta 4, so I changed the config file to bytea_output =
'escape' (removing the # comment symbol of course). I stopped and restarted
the service, and the output is still in hex.

Mark Watson