Re: Handling of Arrays broken..?

From: Barend Köbben <kobben(at)itc(dot)nl>
To: Hiroshi Inoue <inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: "pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Handling of Arrays broken..?
Date: 2012-03-31 15:03:55
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi Hiroshi,

Thanks for trying to help! I will send you the log file on Monday (can
only access the server's file system from my office). Where would I find
this "MyLog" output...?

Yours
Barend

On 31-03-12 11:15, "Hiroshi Inoue" <inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp> wrote:

>Hi Barend,
>
>(2012/03/30 22:17), Barend Köbben wrote:
>> Hi mr Hiroshi,
>>
>> Assuming that I correctly did the install:
>> - unzipped the 3 .dll files in the ZIP on that URL
>> - replaced the ones with the same name in C:\Program
>> Files\PostgreSQL\psqlODBC\0900\bin
>> - restarted PG
>>
>> I am sorry to say that it did not help. From the SQL
>> "SELECT items FROM table"
>>
>> I still get back the String
>> '{10'
>>
>> And from the SQL
>> "SELECT items[1:99] FROM table"
>>
>> the String
>> '{101,112,999}'
>
>Could you send me directly the Mylog output?
>
>regards,
>Hiroshi Inoue

Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation (ITC)
University of Twente
Chamber of Commerce: 501305360000

E-mail disclaimer
The information in this e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or action in relation to the content of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please delete the message and any attachment and inform the sender by return e-mail. ITC accepts no liability for any error or omission in the message content or for damage of any kind that may arise as a result of e-mail transmission.