PostgresSQL DBA IV position at Rackspace Hosting

From: Christy Barron <christy(dot)barron(at)RACKSPACE(dot)COM>
To: "pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgresSQL DBA IV position at Rackspace Hosting
Date: 2012-03-28 14:22:15
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Rackspace is looking for a senior level PostgreSQL DBA. The hiring manager is attending PGDay in Austin today (3-28-2012), so if you are attending PGDay and are interested, please find her! Her name is Christy Barron.

More info on the posting can be found here:
http://jobs.rackspace.com/job/San-Antonio-Postgres-Database-Administrator-IV-US-Job-TX-78201/1793295/

And more info on Rackspace can be found here:
http://rackertalent.com/about/

Rackspace, a world leader in hosting delivers enterprise-level managed hosting, cloud hosting, and e-mail hosting services to businesses of all types and sizes globally. Today we serve thousands of customers from data centers around the world. Rackspace integrates the industry's best technologies and practices for each customer's specific needs delivering it as a service via the company's commitment to Fanatical Support®. We serve as an extension of our customers' IT departments enabling them to focus on their core business. Rackspace was founded in 1998 and since then has had significant growth year after year. There are now over 4,000 Rackers employed worldwide dedicated to providing customers our premier hosting services.