Problem in odbc driver version 7.03.0100

From: Somenath Das <SDas(at)longboard(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Problem in odbc driver version 7.03.0100
Date: 2003-06-23 16:27:58
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi,

Performance through odbc driver is very slow in my case.
I ran same query in psql and it took 0.60 msecs where as the same query took
29 msec when I ran it through my client application which is using odbc.

Is there anything I am missing in my configuration or this is a well known
behavior ?

Any help from you is really appreciated.

Thanks
Somenath