Re: PHP/Postgresql Advocacy

From: David Costa <geeks(at)dotgeek(dot)org>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PHP/Postgresql Advocacy
Date: 2004-02-13 21:15:47
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-www

Hello,
many thanks to Joshua Drake for the potentials writers list.
I am currently in touch with 3 qualified PHP-Postgresql developers
interested in writing for our php/ postgresql
column.

We should be live with the first articles by the end of next week.

Now, some questions:

-Mailing list last posts on our homepage (right column)

I would like display the posts on the pgsql-php display on our site
home via an XML feed.

I assume there is no XML feed for
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-php/2004-02/index.php right ?

I can buy the mailing lists archive on the store, just wondering if
there is a possibility to pay for the archive and get it on rsync .
If I have a way to sync with the lists, I could easily generate the xml
feed.

Are you currently storing all the postings in a database?

-Logo usage: any particular restriction to display the postgresql logo
in the php/postgresql column ?

Cheers
David Costa