Re: Packaging request MobilityDB

From: Esteban Zimanyi <estebanzimanyi(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Bradford Boyle <bradford(dot)d(dot)boyle(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Cédric Villemain <cedric(dot)villemain(at)abcsql(dot)com>, pgsql-pkg-debian(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org, SCHOEMANS Maxime <Maxime(dot)Schoemans(at)ulb(dot)be>
Subject: Re: Packaging request MobilityDB
Date: 2023-07-06 10:28:38
Lists: pgsql-pkg-debian

Dear Bradford

In the last commit of the develop branch we have tried to solve the
problems you mentioned. We do not have the infrastructure to test whether
these changes fully solved everything.

We could add the tag 1.1 alpha or similar when we are sure that this
solves the problems.
Or please suggest another line of action.

Esteban