My Skype account (korotkovae) was hacked

From: Alexander Korotkov <a(dot)korotkov(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: My Skype account (korotkovae) was hacked
Date: 2018-07-27 11:18:28
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi!

Some community members did communicate with me using my Skype account
(korotkovae). Today this account was hacked. You should know that
any requests to send money sent from my account are fraud.
Sorry for inconvenience. I've send request to restore my Skype
account, it will be under consideration in next 24 hours.

------
Alexander Korotkov
The Russian Postgres Company