Re: Commit fest 2017-11

From: Alexander Korotkov <a(dot)korotkov(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
To: Fabien COELHO <coelho(at)cri(dot)ensmp(dot)fr>
Subject: Re: Commit fest 2017-11
Date: 2018-03-29 08:06:59
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi, Fabien!

On Fri, Dec 1, 2017 at 9:10 AM, Fabien COELHO <coelho(at)cri(dot)ensmp(dot)fr> wrote:

> And the last 21 patches have been classified as well. Here is the
>> final score for this time:
>> Committed: 55.
>> Moved to next CF: 103.
>> Rejected: 1.
>> Returned with Feedback: 47.
>> Total: 206.
>>
>> Thanks to all the contributors for this session! The CF is now closed.
>>

> Thanks for the CF management.
>
> Attached a small graph of the end status of patch at the end of each CF.

Thank you for the graph!
It would be interesting to see statistics not by patches count, but by
their complexity.
For rough measure of complexity we can use number of affected lines. I
expect that
statistics would be even more distressing: small patches can be committed
faster,
while large patches are traversing from one CF to another during long
time. Interesting
to check whether it's true...

------
Alexander Korotkov