Re: Mark btree_gist functions as PARALLEL SAFE

From: Alexander Korotkov <aekorotkov(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Winfield, Steven" <Steven(dot)Winfield(at)gam(dot)com>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, "pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Mark btree_gist functions as PARALLEL SAFE
Date: 2020-07-15 12:26:24
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 7:48 PM Winfield, Steven
<Steven(dot)Winfield(at)gam(dot)com> wrote:
> Done - thanks again.

This patch looks good to me.

I've rechecked it marks all the functions as parallel safe by
installing an extension and querying the catalog. I've also rechecked
that there is nothing suspicious in these functions in terms of
parallel safety. I did just minor adjustments in migration script
comments.

I'm going to push this if no objections.

------
Regards,
Alexander Korotkov

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Update-btree_gist-extension-for-parallel-query.patch application/octet-stream 15.3 KB