Re: postgres_fdw: oddity in costing presorted foreign scans with local stats

From: Etsuro Fujita <etsuro(dot)fujita(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: postgres_fdw: oddity in costing presorted foreign scans with local stats
Date: 2019-06-10 08:37:14
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Thu, Jun 6, 2019 at 5:58 PM Etsuro Fujita <etsuro(dot)fujita(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> I made stricter an assertion test I added on retrieved_rows. Also, I
> did some editorialization further and added the commit message.
> Attached is an updated version of the patch. If there are no
> objections, I'll commit the patch.

I noticed that the previous patch was an old version; it didn't update
the assertion test at all. Attached is a new version updating that
test. I think I had been under the weather last week due to a long
flight.

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita

Attachment Content-Type Size
fix-estimate_path_cost_size-3.patch application/octet-stream 10.7 KB