Doc: Extra type info on postgres-fdw option import_generated in back branches

From: Etsuro Fujita <etsuro(dot)fujita(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Doc: Extra type info on postgres-fdw option import_generated in back branches
Date: 2021-09-12 08:44:16
Lists: pgsql-hackers

In commit aa769f80e, I back-patched the same postgres-fdw.sgml change,
including $SUBJECT, to v12, but I noticed the type info on each FDW
option is present in HEAD only. :-( Here is a patch to remove
$SUBJECT from the back branches for consistency.
Best regards,Etsuro Fujita

Attachment Content-Type Size
remove-extra-type-info.patch application/octet-stream 556 bytes