Re: BUG #16570: Collation not working

From: Arnaud Perrier <arnaud(dot)perrier(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Daniel Verite <daniel(at)manitou-mail(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #16570: Collation not working
Date: 2020-08-04 07:15:12
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your reply.

It does not work with locale = 'en(at)colReorder=latn-digit' on Windows /
Linux also.
I've got the same results as mentioned previously.

I cannot make my own build because my project will probably rely on a
Postgresql service cloud provider (default installation, no extension like
icu_ext, ...).

1/ Is-it possible to request a newer ICU version for Postgresql 13 builds
(for all platforms) and how to do it ?
2/ Is-it possible to request for a "debug" mode for ICU feature to see when
it is applied/ignored ?

Best regards,
Arnaud