locate DB corruption

From: Dave Peticolas <dave(at)krondo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: locate DB corruption
Date: 2018-08-31 15:02:32
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello, I'm running into the following error running a large query on a
database restored from WAL replay:

could not access status of transaction 330569126
DETAIL: Could not open file "pg_clog/0C68": No such file or directory

Searches of this mailing list seem to indicate this means a database row
has been corrupted. How would I go about locating the point of corruption
in order to fix?

thanks,
dave