backup

From: lohita nama <namalohita(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: backup
Date: 2012-06-18 17:50:59
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi

I am working as sql dba recently our team had oppurtunity to work on
postgres databases and i had experience on sql server and on windows
platform and now our company had postgres databases on solaris platform

can u please suggest how to take the back up of postgress databases by step
by step procudure

awaiting for your reply thanks for your help

  • Re: backup at 2012-06-18 17:57:46 from Kevin Grittner
  • Re: backup at 2012-06-18 17:59:18 from Frederiko Costa