Partitioning

From: Krithika Venkatesh <krithikavenkatesh31(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Partitioning
Date: 2017-07-25 12:51:43
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I have a table that is partitioned on a numeric column (ID).

Partitioning works when I query the table with no joins.

SELECT * FROM TABLE A a WHERE ID IN (SELECT ID FROM TABLE B b WHERE
CREATED_TS = CURRENT_TIMESTAMP)

Partitioning doesn't work when I do join.

SELECT A.* FROM TABLE A a INNER JOIN TABLE B b ON a.ID = b.ID.

Is there any other option that would work.

Thanks in Advance..