Features of Postgresql and Postgres-xc with MySQL

From: Vivek Singh Raghuwanshi <vivekraghuwanshi(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Subject: Features of Postgresql and Postgres-xc with MySQL
Date: 2012-05-02 05:37:59
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-www

Hi All,

Please forward this mail to the correct mailing list if this is not a right
place,

Please send me the link or white papers from where i can get information
like.
1. Feature comparison in between PostgreSQL 9.x with MySql or MariaDB
2. if possible specially with DBaaS
3. Feature comparison of PostgreSQL and Postgres-XC
4. and can we use Postgres-XC in production with mission critical env with
heavy load

--
ViVek Raghuwanshi
Mobile -+91-09595950504