Re: Implementing Incremental View Maintenance

From: Anastasia Lubennikova <lubennikovaav(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Yugo NAGATA <nagata(at)sraoss(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: Fujii Masao <masao(dot)fujii(at)oss(dot)nttdata(dot)com>, Tatsuo Ishii <ishii(at)sraoss(dot)co(dot)jp>, michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz, thomas(dot)munro(at)gmail(dot)com, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, takuma(dot)hoshiai(at)gmail(dot)com, amitlangote09(at)gmail(dot)com, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Kevin Grittner <kgrittn(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Implementing Incremental View Maintenance
Date: 2020-10-28 09:01:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers

ср, 28 окт. 2020 г. в 08:02, Yugo NAGATA <nagata(at)sraoss(dot)co(dot)jp>:

> Hi Anastasia Lubennikova,
>
> I am writing this to you because I would like to ask the commitfest
> manager something.
>
> The status of the patch was changed to "Waiting on Author" from
> "Ready for Committer" at the beginning of this montfor the reason
> that rebase was necessary. Now I updated the patch, so can I change
> the status back to "Ready for Committer"?
>
> Regards,
> Yugo Nagata

Yes, go ahead. As far as I see, the patch is in a good shape and there are
no unanswered questions from reviewers.
Feel free to change the status of CF entries, when it seems reasonable to
you.

P.S. Please, avoid top-posting, It makes it harder to follow the
discussion, in-line replies are customary in pgsql mailing lists.
See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style#Top-posting for details.
--
Best regards,
Lubennikova Anastasia