using graph model with PostgreSQL

From: 김세훈 <marvtoy92(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: using graph model with PostgreSQL
Date: 2018-08-15 14:09:58
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi there,

currently I'm using PostgreSQL with PostGIS extension to handle geospatial
data.

In my project I need to apply some graph algorithms like MST for some
network of GPS coordinates.

I know there is some way of using Neo4j with PostgreSQL but is there any
other way to construct

graph model within PostgreSQL environment?

Any external modules would be welcomed.

Thanks.