CreateFunction Statement

From: Praveen M <thrinz(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: CreateFunction Statement
Date: 2015-11-21 06:09:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi All,

I am trying to get the schema name of the create function call from the
parse tree. When I look at the structure of the CreateFunctionStmt , I do
not see the schemaname information . Can you please help me to understand
how to extract the schema name for the function.

typedef struct CreateFunctionStmt
{
NodeTag type;
bool replace; /* T => replace if already exists */
List *funcname; /* qualified name of function to create */
List *parameters; /* a list of FunctionParameter */
TypeName *returnType; /* the return type */
List *options; /* a list of DefElem */
List *withClause; /* a list of DefElem */
} CreateFunctionStmt;