Re: v1.14 SQL editor collapsing feature

From: Ken Haley <khaley4(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: v1.14 SQL editor collapsing feature
Date: 2011-11-07 15:26:35
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

I think there is a point: (a) the block folding option (as I think it's
called elsewhere) is buggy -- it doesn't seem to handle nested if's
correctly, sometimes mis-matches parentheses, etc. (b) Several times, I've
accidentally collapsed a block trying to highlight an entire line (using
the far left margin). It's annoying to have to open the block back up and
find the line again. This needs to be an optional feature, I think.