Re: Duplicate Workers entries in some EXPLAIN plans

From: Maciek Sakrejda <m(dot)sakrejda(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Georgios Kokolatos <gkokolatos(at)pm(dot)me>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Duplicate Workers entries in some EXPLAIN plans
Date: 2020-01-21 08:48:35
Lists: pgsql-hackers

TEXT format was tricky due to its inconsistencies, but I think I have
something working reasonably well. I added a simple test for TEXT
format output as well, using a similar approach as the JSON format
test, and liberally regexp_replacing away any volatile output. I
suppose in theory we could do this for YAML, too, but I think it's
gross enough not to be worth it, especially given the high similarity
of all the structured outputs.

Attachment Content-Type Size
merge-explain-worker-output-v3.patch text/x-patch 23.3 KB