Hi i am Intrested to contribute

From: Shivam Ardeshna <ardeshnashivam12(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Hi i am Intrested to contribute
Date: 2023-02-03 20:32:10
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Respected Sir/Mam

I am Shivam Ardeshna, A Computer Science Undergraduate 2nd
Year. I was looking for a contribution and then I saw pgsql and wanted to
contribute to it even if I don't know about some languages I will try to
learn and solve the issues so can you allow me to do something?
I am hoping to hear from you soon.
Regards
Shivam