SEASON OF DOCS PROJECT

From: "Manvendra Singh 4-Yr B(dot)Tech(dot) Chemical Engg(dot), IIT (BHU) Varanasi" <manvendra(dot)singh(dot)che17(at)itbhu(dot)ac(dot)in>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SEASON OF DOCS PROJECT
Date: 2019-05-14 12:52:29
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi there I am interested about the project and have gone through the
project idea.
But I would like to know more about the project and the organization
expectations
the tech writers .Apart from the skills and language mentioned..what more
skills/language you are expecting from technical writers.
please let me know.