Re: Windows x86-64 One-Click Install (9.1.2-1, 9.0.6-1) hangs on "initialising the database cluster" (with work-around)

From: Dharmendra Goyal <dharmendra(dot)goyal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: Eric Borts <eborts(at)bltek(dot)com>, pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Windows x86-64 One-Click Install (9.1.2-1, 9.0.6-1) hangs on "initialising the database cluster" (with work-around)
Date: 2012-01-27 10:15:12
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Installer works at our end without any issue.

I remember we had considered using "%COMSPEC% /c" earlier but dropped it
because command windows opens up for every new file execution.

--
Dharmendra Goyal
Senior Software Engineer

Phone: +91-20-30589493
Mobile: +91-9552103323

Website: http://www.enterprisedb.com
EnterpriseDB Blog: http://blogs.enterprisedb.com/
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/enterprisedb

This e-mail message (and any attachment) is intended for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. This message contains
information from EnterpriseDB Corporation that may be privileged,
confidential, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the intended recipient or authorized to receive this for the intended
recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution, retention, archiving, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete this message.