Implementing a join algorithm in Postgres

From: Ravi Kiran <ravi(dot)kolanpaka(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Implementing a join algorithm in Postgres
Date: 2015-03-27 08:01:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

I have written a C program which reads from 3 files(Each file is table
having 2 columns and thousands of rows).The program is used to join those 3
tables and the algorithm which I have written will work only for those 3
files. Now I want to test this program for postgres. Can someone tell me
how to do that, where should I include this program so that I can
successfully implement that program in postgres.

Thank you.

--
Regards,

K.Ravikiran