Re: "Access privileges" is missing after pg_dumpall

From: Jeevan Ladhe <jeevan(dot)ladhe(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Prabhat Sahu <prabhat(dot)sahu(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: "Access privileges" is missing after pg_dumpall
Date: 2018-06-26 07:22:44
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Seems this is a known issue and the reason I understand is that the
users/roles
may already exist but may have a different meaning, I see it has been
discussed[1]
in past and I also see there is a wiki[2] page called "Pg dump
improvements".

[1]https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/5280E2AE.8070106%40usit.uio.no
[2]https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Pg_dump_improvements

Regards,