Regarding a small session on PostgreSQL

From: Atri Sharma <atri(dot)jiit(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Regarding a small session on PostgreSQL
Date: 2012-05-30 07:19:39
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi all,

I will be taking a small session on benefits of PostgreSQL in GSoc
meetup in Mumbai,India on 15th June 2012.

Please send me a relevant presentation I can use as reference while
speaking and also some other material which may help me(I am a newbie
hacker of PostgreSQL).

The presentation will be approximately of 15 minutes.

Thanks in advance,

Atri

--
Regards,