PGWEB Testing Suite Development

From: Chirag Kasat <chiragkasat0(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PGWEB Testing Suite Development
Date: 2021-06-11 13:57:03
Lists: pgsql-www

Hello Everyone, I will be working on the project for developing the testing
suite for pgweb repository this year as part of GSoC 2021.
Initially, to start off with the basic unit tests I propose to use the
pytest module.
I have written a basic test just to take feedback on whether to go forward
with this approach and file structure or not.
The branch is 'testing-suite' and the patch is attached.

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-update-requirements.txt-and-create-tests-module.patch text/x-patch 1.4 KB