Re: Add support for DEFAULT specification in COPY FROM

From: Israel Barth Rubio <barthisrael(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>
Cc: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Add support for DEFAULT specification in COPY FROM
Date: 2022-10-07 19:17:35
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello Andres,

https://cirrus-ci.com/github/postgresql-cfbot/postgresql/commitfest/39/3822
> A full backtrace is at
https://api.cirrus-ci.com/v1/task/5354378189078528/logs/cores.log

Thanks for pointing this out. I had initially missed this as my local runs
of *make check*
were working fine, sorry!

I'm attaching a new version of the patch, containing the memory context
switches.

Regards,
Israel.

Attachment Content-Type Size
v4-0001-Added-support-for-DEFAULT-in-COPY-FROM.patch application/octet-stream 31.7 KB