Re: Disabling inheritance with query.

From: Edmundo Robles <edmundo(at)sw-argos(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Disabling inheritance with query.
Date: 2016-12-22 14:51:12
Lists: pgsql-general

I want to do that because, I have a partitioned table (big_table) and
others (t1,t2,t3,t4) have foreign keys reference to big_table and i
had many trobules at insert data, reading the doc:
"A serious limitation of the inheritance feature is that indexes (including
unique constraints) and foreign key constraints only apply to single
tables, not to their inheritance children. "