Re: PostgreSQL customer list

From: Scott Marlowe <scott(dot)marlowe(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Sridhar N Bamandlapally <sridhar(dot)bn1(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL customer list
Date: 2015-08-20 01:56:52
Lists: pgsql-general

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 9:33 PM, Sridhar N Bamandlapally
<sridhar(dot)bn1(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I need some top 10 customers list in financial or healthcare domain (
> irrespective of open-source or proprietary tool )
>
> We need to showcase to our customer for building analytical database
>
> Please do share, it will be really helpful

Please note that since PostgreSQL is completely free, and there are no
registration requirements, such reporting is completely voluntary, and
many places that use it do not advertise that they do. So it's pretty
hard to say "here are our top 10 users" when we don't really know who
the biggest users are. For all we know the Fortune 50 could be all
heavily using it and we'd never know unless someone there spoke up and
told us.