community account problems

From: Kohei KaiGai <kaigai(at)heterodb(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: community account problems
Date: 2018-04-16 16:39:50
Lists: pgsql-www

Hello.

I tried to logon the wiki.postgresql.org, but could not remind the
password because my browser remember it instead of myself.
Unfortunately, I might use the corporate address of my previous company.
So, it is not possible to reset my password again.

How can I recover my community account?

Best regards,
--
HeteroDB, Inc / The PG-Strom Project
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai(at)heterodb(dot)com>