Wiki editor request

From: Alexandre Biche <aleluff(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Wiki editor request
Date: 2023-10-01 16:17:35
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi,

First of all, thanks for the all the work you(and all the team) done on
PostgreSQL, an amazing but quite intimidating database
That's why I developed WebDB : to introduce gently complex things to
beginners with essentials features

Here is the website : https://webdb.app/

So can you please give me write access on the page
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_Clients, so I can add WebDB to
the cross-platform section
I can easily understand that you don't want to give write access, if so,
can you add WebDB for me

Tell me if I need to give you section text
If you have some time, I would love some feedback on my software so I can
improve it

Best

--
*Alexandre Biche*