Inquiry on Participating in the Korean Translation Project for PostgreSQL Documentation

From: 김명준 <audwns525(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Inquiry on Participating in the Korean Translation Project for PostgreSQL Documentation
Date: 2024-03-28 11:56:59
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

I am deeply fascinated by the powerful features and flexibility of
PostgreSQL and wish to share it with more Korean speakers. I am interested
in contributing to the Korean translation of the PostgreSQL official
documentation and would like guidance on how to begin this process.

1. 1. I am curious to know if there is an ongoing project for
translating PostgreSQL documentation into Korean or if a new project needs
to be initiated.
2. 2. I would like to inquire about any qualifications required to
participate in the translation work, or how one can get involved.
3. 3. I am interested in understanding if there are any style guides or
glossaries that need to be considered during the translation process and
how to access them.
4. 4. I wonder if there is a platform for collaborating or communicating
with other individuals interested in participating in the translation
project.

I aim to assist more developers and users in understanding and accessing
PostgreSQL by translating its documentation into Korean. I would appreciate
any information on the details of this project and how to participate.

Thank you.