Setof RangeType returns

From: Patrick Handja <patrick(dot)bungama(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Setof RangeType returns
Date: 2020-11-26 21:28:20
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,

I am currently working on Library with some specific operators to
manipulate RangeType in PostGreSQL. I would like to know if it is possible
to return a setof rangetype elements in Postresql in C-Language function
using the suggestion like specified here:
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/xfunc-c.html#XFUNC-C-RETURN-SET. I
have been trying this for days. If what I am trying to do is impossible, is
there any way I can use to have a RangeType set return?

Regards,

*Andjasubu Bungama, Patrick *