transaction and insert

From: jack chen <jackchen88(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: transaction and insert
Date: 2019-07-17 18:11:28
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi,

Can anyone help me? It looks like that it is real bug. When I use the
PostgreSQL 10, it happen to me. After that, I have upgraded my PostgreSQL
to version 11 with new JDBC. It is the same as before, eg. I have a
transaction block with sql select and insert statements. At the beginning,
eg. it is working fine at first 30 or 50 tests. After that, I have unusual
error, eg. when I comment out the transaction statements (begin and
commit), it works fine again. Can anyone tell me how to debug this? Or how
to output more error information? Or anyone can give a clue what is the
problem. Is it memory not enough or cache not enough? I also have
run vacuum and restart the PostgreSQL, the error still exists.

The error is : ERROR: invalid input syntax for integer:

Actually

I use Linux cento 7.

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,