Re: foreign data wrapper option manipulation during Create foreign table time?

From: Demai Ni <nidmgg(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: foreign data wrapper option manipulation during Create foreign table time?
Date: 2014-10-28 22:07:26
Lists: pgsql-hackers

hi, Andrew,

thanks for the quick response.

M understanding is that Alter Foreign Table can change the option values by
user. What I need is to change the value programmatic inside foreign data
wrapper code, and hope someone already done so I can learn from the
existing design.

I thought this email list is for developer(ie, who change the code), and
pgsql-general for users. Hence, send to here. If it is wrong place, I will
switch the question over.

Anyway, appreciate the response. And good point on Alter-foreign-table,
probably some logic there I can copy over to create-table....

Demai