Re: BUG #17512: Process running query fails with SIGSEV - nodeMemoize.c:349

From: Aleš Zelený <zeleny(dot)ales(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: David Rowley <dgrowleyml(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: BUG #17512: Process running query fails with SIGSEV - nodeMemoize.c:349
Date: 2022-06-07 08:29:31
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hello,

The Cache Key plan part is:
-> Memoize (cost=0.43..0.84
rows=20 width=8)
Cache Key: os1.date,
os1.instrument_id
-> Index Only Scan using
outstanding_shares_instrument_id_date_key on outstanding_shares os2
(cost=0.42..0.83 rows=20 width=8)
Index Cond:
((instrument_id = os1.instrument_id) AND (date > os1.date))

And the columns are:
Table "outstanding_shares"
Column | Type | Collation | Nullable |
instrument_id | integer | | |
date | date | | not null |

I have to check whether I can share full table structure, query and the
query plan. In the meantime, the database was restored on a test machine,
so I'll try to reproduce the issue.

Kind regards Ales