Re: BUG #17136: set shared_preload_libraries = 'pg_stat_statements,pg_prewarm,pg_trgm' , postgresql Cannot Startup

From: Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: BUG #17136: set shared_preload_libraries = 'pg_stat_statements,pg_prewarm,pg_trgm' , postgresql Cannot Startup
Date: 2021-08-07 06:37:55
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Fri, Aug 6, 2021 at 8:28 PM PG Bug reporting form
<noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org> wrote:

> When setting shared_ preload_libraires='pg_state_statement', PostgreSQL
> cannot be started .
> ErrorCode:FATAL: could not access file "pg_statements":There is no such
> file or directory

Your message mentioned both pg_stat_statements, pg_state_statements
and pg_statements. It seems to me that what you used in your
configuration file is pg_statements rather than pg_stat_statements,
which is why it's not working.

This is not a bug but a configuration error. Please instead send a
message to the pgsql-general mailing list if you need help to
configure postgres: https://www.postgresql.org/list/pgsql-general/