Re: Improve join_search_one_level readibilty (one line change)

From: Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: 謝東霖 <douenergy(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, tndrwang(at)gmail(dot)com, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: Re: Improve join_search_one_level readibilty (one line change)
Date: 2023-06-07 02:48:37
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Tue, 6 Jun 2023, 16:18 謝東霖, <douenergy(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> Thank you to Julien Rouhaud and Tender Wang for the reviews.
>
> Julien's detailed guide has proven to be incredibly helpful, and I am
> truly grateful for it.
> Thank you so much for providing such valuable guidance!
>
> I have initiated a new commitfest:
>
> Furthermore, I have attached a patch that improves the code by moving
> the initialization of "other_rels_list" outside the if branching.

I'm glad I could help! Thanks for creating the cf entry. Note however that
the cfbot ignores files with a .txt extension (I don't think it's
documented but it will mostly handle files with diff, patch, gz(ip), tar
extensions IIRC, processing them as needed depending on the extension), so
you should send v2 again with a supported extension, otherwise the cfbot
will keep testing your original patch.